BigChipsHI Poker Blog

Monday, December 11, 2006

December So Far...12/11/06

December has been treating me pretty well. Or should I say pokerstars is treating me very well. I have to admit, I have been on kinda of a heater on pokerstars recently. I'm winning almost everyday there. It feels good to run great on a site that has so badly kicked me in the nuts in the past.

Full tilt had been sucking recently so I took off all my money off of the site... that'll teach them not ot F* with me. And I should be playing on absolute for rakeback +deposit bonus and make money off of that, but the traffic is slow there that I cant play the games I love to play. And frankly, cash games bore the hell out of me so I can't stay focused on those for very long. Tournament poker is the only thing that gets me going, to want to play, compete, and succeed. idk why, thats just the way I am i guess.

Stats : Since my last update, I've taken a 1st and a 3rd in the $10 180's, won a couple of $215 tickets, and have done really well in $10 18 person sng's. But I am still sucking bad at regular MTT's. Probably the aspect of poker that I really really want to succeed in.

Which brings me to a new goal for december: final table a mtt with over 400 entries and cash it in big. I figure if I can just get to the final table with an average chipstack, I have enough confidence in my game that I can out manuevar and outplay the field into a top 4 finish at least. And if I can hit some hands or catch something great in the process, Top 2. I believe I have taken my game to a new level over these past couple of months... I guess we'll find out in the months to come and see if im just a fluke, or the real deal.

And I would really love to start tomorrow by achieving my new set goal, as I will be taking a shot at the nightly $150 on stars with a $215 ticket I won last night. I promised myself that day that if I won a satellite, I would use that money to play in the nightly 150. I've always wanted to do that ever since I started running good again, So i'm just gonna stop procrastinating and do it already.

I'm not going to expect anything more from myself other than that I play my best game and give myself a chance. If i get sucked out on by a 2 outer to end my tourney, than so be it, I played it to the best way I could. And thats all you can really do in poker.

k well, gl tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home