BigChipsHI Poker Blog

Friday, September 15, 2006

have to stop the bleeding

bankroll = $2001

I'm so dissapointed in myself. I let myself blow over half of my bankroll again. Could of been worse I know, but this hurts like hell

I figure a good 2 week break is in order. That and I'm going to withdrawl at least $600 of my bankroll so if I go broke, I'll have something to show for all of my hardwork in my past 7 months.

When I come back, i'm going to play nothing but $4 180 sngs on stars, $5 -$10 sng's and MTT's, 1/2 and 2/4 limit (6 tables), and .10/.25 - .25/.50 NL ring games. back to the real grind for me, back to shitty stakes hold'em. See if I can rebuild all over again.

ahhhhhh fuck this sucks

I just remembered, this same time last year is when I went broke for the first time after turning $200 into a $6,000 profit in a few months playing NL ring games. bad run started in august, made some back, then in september, I lost it all slowly but surely. had to quit for good.

came back in December with a $180 bankroll and turned it into whatever I have now... So i guess theres still hope

damm you poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home