BigChipsHI Poker Blog

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Recovering

I finally think my bad run is coming to an end. I've settled down a lot and stopped playing so many god damm MTT's all the time. I still throw in a few here and there, but not like im playing 6-10 a day and not cashing in single one like I used too.

Hopefully my luck is changing and I can start final tabling again. It's been a while since i've seen the final table of a big online field and cashed in big. I really want to make it big in online poker and I know you have to make a name for yourself through the biggest online MTT's special events. One day soon enough, i can tell you right now, that i am going to be taking down one of these big 30k + gtd tournaments.

Other than the tournaments, I've been doing well in the 6 max limit ring games. Mostly 3/6 right now but I do throw in the occasional 2/4 when im running bad. I made myself a promise that if I could get my bankroll back up to 4,000 this month, that I could go back to playing 5/10 limit 6max... since the beginning of august I am up $624 playing 3/6 and 2/4. So i am almost there.

Last night I was playing and this guy C.E.O. something on full tilt at the 3/6 game, and after I called him down with middle pair and took down a nice pot, he decided to start talking smack and calling me an idiot and what not. bad mistake buddy, that really set me off and we went back and fourth for at least 20 minutes before the table cleared out and left us heads up.

We played for maybe half an hour heads up and I had him $250 in the hole. he was still talking shit... some people just don't learn. anyway that made a nice push in my bankroll and did alot for my confidence.

allright im out, got a couple of mtt's going on right now and i desperately need to make a final table...

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home