BigChipsHI Poker Blog

Monday, July 31, 2006

reality check

current bankroll : under $3,000

Where do i begin... this week has been nothing but sick beats. In no way can i win a hand where I am an 85% + favorite to win. And after some bad bankroll management and bad self discipline... I'm sitting on top of a bankroll that could have been salvaged dramatically.

I didn't listen to my own advice about dropping down to .05/.10 nl to regain my confidence before jumping back up into my regular game. Instead I jumped in the .50/$1 nl 6 max games where I then proceeded to lose over $500 in 3 days. Don't get me wrong, I mean I am not even tilting my money away. Instead I have been losing to bad beat after bad beat... after bad beat. I'm surprised actually that I haven't lost more considering how the cards have been falling. After all of the BS, I am still at least playing a B+ game.

So i don't know what do now... I withdrew all of my funds from all of the sites I play at the most (party, stars, fulltilt, and ultimatebet. All sites together that have been screwing me over).

I should take a break, but I don't feel that is really the problem, Everyday I come in ready to play poker 110% with the mindset that im going to win and play my best. I guess i just need to be really disciplined and stick to the limits that I suggested. .05/.10 nl, and $20 sng's. I really need to relax and not get too ahead of myself whenever the tide starts getting rough, and I think i'll be fine.

alright, well... until next time... peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home