BigChipsHI Poker Blog

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

can't close out MTT"s

Another 6 hours of grinding out an MTT, and only another dissapointing finish with a weak cash to show for it. I don't know whats going on, I feel like I am playing the best I can, but nothing seems to work for my end game play. I go in with a huge chiplead on my table and somehow manage to lose it all within minutes and send myself to the rail.

I played in a 11 rebuy on stars and finished in 20th place out of 300 something. Last week, i took 18th out of 1400 something in the stars 55k gtd, and 13th out of 300 some on an fulltilt $75 MTT.

I hate to bitch and moan, but these finishes and beats are hard to swallow. I can almost see, touch, and smell that big first prize cash going into the final 2/3 tables. only to have it stripped away from me.

I know I am playing great and the big one is just around the corner, but I guess for now... I'll keep my game sharp and wait till the cards and/or Lee Jones decides its time for me to take a big one down. I just hope its soon, I could really use the money so I can get off of the rock

peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home